This is a beautiful cream Shaheen boho maxi dress with bright orange and red poppy flowers. It is strapless with half sleeves making it perfect for summer.
- Alfred Shaheen California Hawaii - Alfred Shaheen was the king of vibrant tropical prints and is even credited with the creation of the Hawaiian shirt.
- Size 8 (please do not rely on vintage sizing and see measurements below)
- Please Note: Our manikin is the equivalent of a current US dress size 4/6. Sizing tags on vintage clothing should be ignored and actual measurements should be used to evaluate size and fit.
- Please Note: Zipper is fully working this dress is just a tad small for our manikin.
*Measurements Lying Flat*
- Length (from shoulder to hem) = 52"
- Bust = 18"
- Waist = 14"
Condition - Good Vintage - No stains, rips or holes. I do think this dress originally had a belt or sash.